First off, let us be clear that this is not an IT/Development Project Manager position. For those of you still interested, you'll find all you need to know below.
Taken from the KLAS Dictionary of Success:
- Organized: One who can systematically classify and prioritize information and projects, break them into assignments, then unify it all to achieve a single goal.
- Persuasive: One who can and will get people to buy into his/her vision and approach.
- Energetic: One who, without even the need of caffeine, can mimic the Energizer Bunny for 8-12 hours/day.
- Project Owner: One who facilitates communication, instills accountability, and champions operational efficiency and quality outcomes at KLAS.
A Project Manager. We want one - one with the qualities listed above, and much more. This position works with research teams to ensure all KLAS products (industry reports, data analysis, custom knowledge projects) are delivered on time, with a high grade of quality, and in such a way as to help optimize revenue opportunities.
- Plans and follows-up with each researcher on their assignments
- Prioritizes projects for researchers of all levels
- Promotes and facilitates cross-team collaboration
- Provides status reports to operational and research leadership
- An understanding of KLAS' mission, operations, and role in the healthcare industry
- Honesty & Integrity
- Passion for organization, prioritization, and time-management
- Leadership, including the ability to lead those who are your senior
- Excellent attention to detail (better check that resume & cover letter one last time)
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and on-time delivery
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of MS Excel, including charts, pivot tables, and formatting
- Familiarity with project planning software is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred (or very aligned, equivalent experience)
Resumes should include a cover letter.
This is a salaried position at $48k. Employees are eligible for full benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, generously matched 401K, PTO, wellness plan, and more.
EOE. Local candidates only.