Is this you?
- Intelligent: I know how to work hard & smart and I have excellent stories to tell you about it! I was successful in school and have at least a 3.5 GPA to prove it.
- Driven: I don’t rely on excuses when things go wrong, I chase after solutions. You won’t believe what I had to do….
- Fearless: I don’t allow challenges or obstacles to get in my way of achieving my goals. I remember this one time….
- Tenacious: I have been successful and have urgency in getting things done.
- Ambitious: I enjoy learning new things and want to progress
- Passionate: I want to find the truth and make a difference in healthcare
We are seeking passionate, smart people looking for a challenging career in healthcare. People that embody the characteristics above who are willing to prove they have what it takes to influence what happens in healthcare.
So what are the actual job responsibilities?
- First, we need you to learn about our company and industry as fast as you can. Don’t worry, we put you through a pretty intensive training schedule to help you with this.
- Second, we want you to talk with and develop great relationships with the managers, directors and physicians at hospitals & clinics to help shine a light on the technology they use to provide healthcare. You will do this by contacting them over the phone to get their ratings and feedback on Healthcare Information Technology systems they use. In return for their feedback you will offer expert information on the performance of and differentiation between HIT systems.
- Third, show us your initiative by not only excelling in your current responsibilities but also showing what you can do in other areas of the company that excite you.
$40,000/year. Full benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, HSA or FSA, 401K, PTO, Holidays, wellness program, and any excuse to have a party.
Resumes should include a cover letter.
EOE. Local candidates only