Before you apply, we have to make sure you really want this job. It will be pretty obvious that you do if you:
- Research KLAS. Know what we do and why we do it.
- Thoroughly understand this role and understand what it evolved into.
- Make sure you are qualified.
- Verify that our mission actually matters to you.
The best kind of candidate for the Research & Sales Apprentice role is one who is dedicated to a sales career but very early in it. She/he will be prepared for a long ride of growth and challenge in becoming an expert in an entirely new industry.
The Research & Sales Apprentice will:
- Research: Build relationships with many healthcare providers as you contact them over the phone, receive their feedback on the performance healthcare IT products, and provide them with helpful insights in return.
- Uncover Nerves: Methodically review research data and find valuable insights that can be used in publishing reports and delivering to healthcare providers.
- Provide Feedback: Participating in meetings and calls with healthcare IT vendor executives by sharing these nerves that will help them improve.
- Publish Findings: Collaborate with analysts, educate them on your insights, and assist them and Research & Sales Directors in publishing reports to the healthcare industry.
- Develop and Own: Shadow the Research & Sales Director. Learn their methods of researching, analyzing, and selling to eventually take the lead on projects.
This is not a trial position. In 3-4 years, you will become a Research & Sales Director if you can also demonstrate:
- Intellectual Curiosity
- The ability to persuade and educate others
- The ability to learn and apply
- Relationship building
- The ability to ask the right questions
If you have some sales experience, knowledge of sales strategies, and a burning desire to make healthcare better, let’s talk.
KLAS offers $47k/year to start and great benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), wellness program, on-site gym, and PTO.
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter.